Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Cry for Help!

While I don't doubt that hundreds of you are having an absolute blast reading our wonderful, wonderful blog, we've recently come to a bit of a conflict concerning the name--Beer: An Odyssey is too close to Beer Odyssey (a similarly named, but unrelated, blog).

So, help us out! We're looking for some suggestions for new names--something unique, catchy, and easy to say. I just updated our page to the new URL, but now we're looking for an awesome, new name. The offer below still stands!

Bonus: If you live in Madison, I'll buy you a pint of something really good (my choice, ha!) provided you come up with an awesome name.

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought iknowmoreaboutbeerthanyou.com would be a great name. That's just me though.

    Other ideas would be 'Beer Time' or 'Beer Thoughts.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer and Loathing. In Las Madison. Or Kung-Brew Fighting. Or Here Comes the Suds (Do do doo doo). Or Beauty is in the Hand of the Beerholder. Or Beards and Beers (would require more neglect of our facial hair)

    ReplyDelete